2 years ago the average cost of a solar panel installation was £11,500.00 based on a 2/3 kW installation giving a return of around 8%
Currently the average cost of a similar system is £4,500.00 giving a return of around 12% even with continued reductions in FiTs rates there really has been no better time than present to commit to renewable energy
- Guaranteed payments for all the electricity you generate
- All payments are tax free and will alter annually in line with inflation
- Use all the electricity you generate at no extra cost
- Reduced electricity bills based on using less from the national grid
- Get paid extra for the electricity you don't use
- Reduce your carbon footprint and help the environment
Generate income as well as electricity
When you install our solar panel system, you’ll be paid for all the electricity you generate through the Government’s Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) scheme. Combined with the savings you should make on your energy bills, you will recover the cost of your investment and in time, make a significant return.
What are solar panels?
Our solar electricity system uses solar photovoltaic (PV) panels which convert daylight into electricity that you can use in your home. The panels are fitted to the roof of your property as part of our professional installation service. By generating your own renewable energy you should need to buy less electricity, saving money on your energy bills and helping you reduce your impact on the environment, and thanks to the government’s Feed-In-Tariff scheme, you’ll be paid for all the electricity you generate.
Guides | Copyright 2011© GEM Solutions UK Ltd | Sitemap