Copyright 2011© GEM Solutions UK Ltd
1. Contact us to arrange a time for a surveyor to visit your home. We will explain the process in detail, ensure your property is suitable and will answer any questions that you may have. We will also offer advice on how to make minor alterations to your home and habits to enable you to save as much money as possible with regard to energy usage.
2. Whilst on site we will conduct a detailed survey of your property, which should take no longer than an hour. This is required in order to design the ideal system that will be the most cost effective for you and your property.
3. You will not be required to sign up to anything there and then. No deposit is required at this stage. We do not send sales people, purely surveyors who are qualified to explain the system and its benefits to you.
4. You'll receive an estimate through the post which will include details of the system that’s been designed for your home along with any findings relating to the requirement for planning permission. GEM will assist with any planning issues that require resolving.
5. Once you’re happy to proceed and we have clarified any necessary permission that may be required, contact us to arrange your installation.
6. An installation date will be agreed, and GEM’s accredited technicians will install the system. Installation typically takes 2-3 days.